Website designing simply means creating the different web pages. It involves all the steps of making a website like a proper structure, layout, user interface, information, and SEO development for the website up-gradation for making more user-friendly and so on.
Why Is Website Designing Necessary?
- Now the world is commercialized and globalized. You can not peddle your items / services on streets if you are thinking of a big business plan or even of a small plan.
- Today the most of the people in world search items and services on the internet so you need a platform where people can access your services.
- If you want to offer a different type of services you can not sell all the items at one shop like a grocery store. So, you need a platform where you can sell multiple items and services.
- World is becoming fast paced today. So, unless you do not have a website your business may not catch the pace the world is going.
- So, for multiple reasons like speedy and easy access, better communication with customers and clients, displaying multiple services at one time and reaching out to people far you need to have a website.
Steps Of Website Designing
The overall process involves multiple steps and it depends what the needs of the clients. Here are some basic steps of website designing.
Which Are Most Important Types Of Website Designing
- Static Designing
- Dynamic Designing
- E-commerce Designing
- Flash Designing
- One Page Websites
- Fixed Page Designing
What Qualities Should A Good Website Have?
User-Friendly: A website's goal is to catch its customers. So, it should be easy and lucid in access for people visiting it. Its pages should open quickly; it should have good images, info-graphics to attract people and so on.
Plagiarism Free & Informative Content: The content should not be copied from other platforms. It should also be informative to the people. You should follow many other parameters to present content to the people in a good way.
Good SEO Parameters: It should have all the parameters followed by Search Engines like Google, so that it can appear on relevant pages of the search engine and people can easily access it.
Responsive And Quick In Access: Many times users find problems in accessing different pages of a website. They get disappointed when they try to click some information relevant to them but they can not reach the desired page does not respond on click.
Legible Fonts: It should have legitimate fonts which could easily catch the eyes of the reader. If some content or headlines can not catch the written material the website may miss the targeted customer reach.